Peanut Butter Cups and The Earth Diet Book
Now, I rarely buy any packaged food. I try to make everything from scratch. That may seem like a lot of work, but that is why The Earth Diet Book is so great, the recipes are so simple and use the best quality ingredients for your health. This recipe caught my eye as soon as I received this book from Liana over at The Earth Diet.
There is so much information and many good recipes in this book. (I have already made about 5 so far and all have been great!) I suggest anyone looking to eat more raw, simple foods should check out this book!
These peanut butter cups were derived from this recipe and the recipe in this book.
100g Raw Cacao Butter
1/2 cup almond meal
4 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
Organic peanut butter
1. Lay mini baking cups on a plate.
2. Melt cacao butter on a low heat. Once the cacao butter has melted, turn heat off and add the raw cacao powder and maple syrup. Whisk until combined and smooth.
3. Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of the mix into mini baking cups (each about halfway full) and place in the freezer to set for 15-20 mins.
4. Once the chocolates have set, spoon in half a teaspoon of peanut butter into each baking cup, then top up with more melted chocolate mixture until the peanut butter is covered.
5. Place in freezer for another 15-20 minutes. Take out when chocolate has set and Enjoy!
Post a Comment